GROUP COACHING REGISTRATION
Offered weekly - Nov 15th to Dec 13th 2021
Group Coaching Guidelines
- Know that all participants are unique, resourceful, and whole and therefore there is no need to fix others' problems or to give advice.
- Be respectful to all members and your facilitator.
- Keep the focus on strengths.
- Listen deeply when others are being coached, you will gain your own insights from the questions and responses.
- Don’t interrupt during others' time talking or being coached.
- Have compassion for yourself and for others.
- Speak from your own experience (e.g. “this is what has worked for me”; “I have done it this way.”) Refrain from using “you should” or “you need to”.
- Maintain confidentiality to keep the coaching circle a safe space to share thoughts.
- Declare measurable action strategies.
- Be willing to defer to the facilitator.