Relationships take work. This simple workshop gives you the tools to get stronger, together.
Do you have difficulty communicating and understanding each other? Are you stuck arguing in circles about the same issues? Or are you in a good relationship and want to make it even better?
Did you know that on average, couples wait six years from the first sign of problems before they seek help? Would you do that for any physical illness? Let’s strengthen your relationship now, don’t wait!
This couples workshop is based on the internationally acclaimed research of psychologist Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times Bestselling book: The 7 Principles for Making Marriage work.
Learn proven skills to help you:
- Improve and strengthen friendship, fondness, and admiration in your relationship.
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Manage conflict constructively
- Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Create shared meaning
The Seven Principles workshop is presented by zoom and includes short lectures and private couples’ exercises. Class size limited to ten couples.
You might like my blog post about the Seven Principles.
Dates TBD - Please contact me to register your interest.
COST: $399 per couple (includes digital copies of workbooks and card decks)
Before the course, you will receive digital copies of the book, Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, two digital couples workbooks, Love Maps, and Open-Ended Question card decks.
Who is the workshop for?
- Couples with teens.
- Couples who are or will be empty nesters.
- Couples with blended families.
- Those who want to reconnect with their partner
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
- Those who need better conflict management tools
I encourage you to take this time as a special day for you and your partner. Light a candle, plan a delicious lunch, make it all about the two of you.
This is your time to take the first step towards a closer and more fulfilling relationship.
Small things often.
It's the small things done often that make the difference!